Pistol-grip control is designed for convenient operation of OPC hydraulic clutch, auger rotation and machine thrust. Guard protects controls from accidental engagement.
Three hydraulic rams with extended stroke and 400,000 thrust work to increase drilling time and crew productivity.
The exclusive gear box cooling system features larger differential planetary gear box and forced air cooling system that extends the gear box life.
The McL-24B is a case auger boring machine for your (4”-24”) projects. This proven machine has stood the test of time and installed casing for years around the Globe.
Auger Boring Equipment
Browse the full line of auger boring equipment available from McLaughlin Group here.
On Target Auger Boring Steering System
The operator friendly screen at a glance shows the accuracy of peak mode combined with the speed of null mode.
- 12″ to 42″ (30.5 cm to 106.7 cm)
- 75 hp ISO max (55.9 kW) turbocharged, air-cooled Deutz diesel engine with 12V electric start
- 4 forward speeds, 1 reverse with Operator Presence Control (OPC) hydraulic clutch
- 3″ (7.6 cm) hex
- 47,000 ft./lbs. (63,723.4 Nm) in first gear
- 400,000 lbs (1,779.3 kN) @ 3,500 psi (241.3 bar)
- Hydraulically actuated
- 26.25″ (66.7 mm)
- 62″ W x 117.25″ L x 54.75″ H (157.5 cm x 297.8 cm x 139.1 cm)
- With 36″ (91.4 cm) master pusher: 7,400 lbs (3356.6 kg); With 42″ (106.7 cm) master pusher: 7,500 lbs (3,401.9 kg)