Pistol-grip control is designed for convenient operation of OPC hydraulic clutch, auger rotation and machine thrust. Guard protects controls from accidental engagement.
Three hydraulic rams with extended stroke and 400,000 thrust work to increase drilling time and crew productivity.
The exclusive gear box cooling system features larger differential planetary gear box and forced air cooling system that extends the gear box life.
- 12″ to 42″ (30.5 cm to 106.7 cm)
- 75 hp ISO max (55.9 kW) turbocharged, air-cooled Deutz diesel engine with 12V electric start
- 4 forward speeds, 1 reverse with Operator Presence Control (OPC) hydraulic clutch
- 3″ (7.6 cm) hex
- 47,000 ft./lbs. (63,723.4 Nm) in first gear
- 400,000 lbs (1,779.3 kN) @ 3,500 psi (241.3 bar)
- Hydraulically actuated
- 26.25″ (66.7 mm)
- 62″ W x 117.25″ L x 54.75″ H (157.5 cm x 297.8 cm x 139.1 cm)
- With 36″ (91.4 cm) master pusher: 7,400 lbs (3356.6 kg); With 42″ (106.7 cm) master pusher: 7,500 lbs (3,401.9 kg)