McLaughlin’s very own Matt Manning did an amazing job teaching Clemson graduate students the importance of locating underground utilities along with best practice techniques! He did a great job on his presentation – Call Before you Dig and Utility Locators which involved teaching the history, evolution and importance of utility locators that was followed up by an informative demonstration. A huge THANK YOU to Professor Kalyan Piratla for allowing McLaughlin to visit Clemson! Go Tigers!
- Daily Vacuum Excavator Maintenance Tips to Help With Optimizing Performance
- Trailer, Truck Skid-Mounted or PTO Vacuum Excavators -Which is Right for Your Company?
- SAFETY TIPS FOR OPERATING VACUUM EXCAVATORS
- Utility Contractor highlights the Verifier G3 by Vermeer MV Solutions
- Using Utility Probes for Locating Non-Conductive Utilities — Here’s Why You Should be Using Them