McLaughlin’s very own Matt Manning did an amazing job teaching Clemson graduate students the importance of locating underground utilities along with best practice techniques! He did a great job on his presentation – Call Before you Dig and Utility Locators which involved teaching the history, evolution and importance of utility locators that was followed up by an informative demonstration. A huge THANK YOU to Professor Kalyan Piratla for allowing McLaughlin to visit Clemson! Go Tigers!
- Coach turned auger boring contractor navigates HDD world
- 10 Piercing Tool Tips to Help You Be More Productive
- It Pays to Double Check Locates
- New Steering Head Helps Colorado Contractor Complete 680-Foot Bore Amid Tough Ground Conditions
- On Target Steering System Helps Navigate Surprises on Massive Gravity Sewer Line Installation