McLaughlin’s very own Matt Manning did an amazing job teaching Clemson graduate students the importance of locating underground utilities along with best practice techniques! He did a great job on his presentation – Call Before you Dig and Utility Locators which involved teaching the history, evolution and importance of utility locators that was followed up by an informative demonstration. A huge THANK YOU to Professor Kalyan Piratla for allowing McLaughlin to visit Clemson! Go Tigers!
- Vacuum Excavators Help the City of Maryville Expand and Maintain Its Underground Infrastructure
- Executing Precision Steering With Auger Boring
- Pulling Augers No Longer Needed
- Vacuum Excavation Business is Booming
- Bob Vermeer Spirit of Caring Award goes to Franklin Eldridge, continuous improvement technician.